- Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
- There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.
- What I need is a strong drink and a peer group.
- This must be Thursday. I never got the hang of Thursdays.
- A liquid that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.
- Life. Don’t talk to me about Life.
- Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors.
- The first ten million years were the worst ...
- Share And Enjoy.
- I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
- The Total Perspective Vortex.
- I come in peace ... take me to your Lizard.
- So long, and thanks for all the fish.
35,000 of the galaxy's most brilliant people have come to see us over the last couple of months. We have so much to thank you for: because of you we've been able to have a ridiculous amount of fun ripping around Great Britain sharing Douglas Adams' masterpiece. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Froods, hitchhikers, theatre goers: we're not ready to say farewell and thank you for all the fish quite yet. Slartiblartfast has plucked us from our comfy seats in the Restaurant at the End of the Tour because apparently there are whole chunks missing from our story.
To that end, we are very happy to announce that we WILL be returning to the stage in September 2013!